King’s Church Frodsham is a contemporary Free Methodist Church in Frodsham.
We began as the result of a street outreach. Many folk made commitments to Christ as a result of this outreach and soon there was a core group of hungry believers excited about what the Lord was doing in and through them.
King's Church is the hidden gem of Frodsham, with it's own beautiful building, youth centre, large car park, and outdoor play area.
You will find a warm welcome and diverse group of believers that love the Lord, love people, and are passionate about the Kingdom of God. A place to call ‘home.’
Hi, I am Rev Scott, let me introduce myself...
I accepted Jesus as my Lord and saviour in 1995, I took him at His word, and he is so faithful. Since then I married the most amazing lady, I have three kids, and the wonderful call to build local churches.
I joined the methodist ministry in South Africa in 2001, and then transferred to the British Methodist Church in 2016. In 2021, I felt God open a door to minister in the Free Methodist Church in Frodsham.
I have the privilege of leading the team at Kings, where we have a passion for building a truly authentic Christian community, where people can discover and live the Christian faith together.
I also run and online ministry to help everyday Christians get to know the word of God, which includes bible studies (particularly around the book of revelations) and daily 3 minute videos called “the morning brew”. You can find these videos here https://revscottbiblecoach.org.
At Kings we have a vision not just for Frodsham and the surrounding villages, but to gather and encourage smaller groups around the world, and to get back to what Christ intended the church to be. We welcome you to join, whether physically or virtually, and together follow the Lord, fulfilling the great commission.
So apart from Jesus, the bible, and building great Christian communities, what other things are important to me: my family, including my parrot “sunshine”, celebrating the wonderful gift of coffee, cricket, rugby, reading, exploring, and cooking.
Serving People to Share Jesus
We want to be the people our community turns to whatever their need.
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28 v 18-20
1. We believe in one God: Father, Son & Holy Spirit; a community of holy love. As the Father He is Creator, Sovereign, and Lord. As the Son He [Jesus] is both fully God and fully man and is the One who died to save us, was raised to life, and is coming again. As the Holy Spirit He lives in us empowering and transforming us.
2. We believe the Bible is God’s word; His story; that it was inspired by the Holy Spirit, was written by man and speaks to us today, and that it is our handbook for doing life together.
3. We believe humankind is made in God’s image, is in need of God’s forgiving grace, and was created to love God and to love others.
4. We believe that salvation is in Christ alone and is by faith and not by works; that it is personally accepting Christ as Lord and Saviour; that it is a free gift conditional upon repentance and that it holds out the promise of eternal life.
5. We believe that the church is built, gathered and loved by God, has Christ as its Head, and comprises the people of God who exist to fulfil the mission of God.