King’s Church Frodsham is a contemporary Free Methodist Church in Frodsham.
We began as the result of a street outreach. Many folk made commitments to Christ as a result of this outreach and soon there was a core group of hungry believers excited about what the Lord was doing in and through them.
King's Church is the hidden gem of Frodsham, with it's own beautiful building, youth centre, large car park, and outdoor play area.
You will find a warm welcome and diverse group of believers that love the Lord, love people, and are passionate about the Kingdom of God. A place to call ‘home.’
Someone once said, "Do a job that you enjoy and you will never work again."
From the age of ten I knew what I wanted to do when I grew up and that hope was fulfilled when, at the age of 25, I was offered a job playing the violin with the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra based in Manchester. 30+ years later my love of classical music remains undiminished.
From the age of fifteen, alongside this love of music, there began to emerge a love that, today, has me totally in its grip. It is a love whose greatest expression was seen in Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross, and one to which, at the age of eighteen I surrendered my life. So began my journey of faith, one that has led me, my wife of twenty years, and my three children, to pastoring King's Church here in the lovely market town of Frodsham.
Serving People to Share Jesus
We want to be the people our community turns to whatever their need.
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28 v 18-20
1. We believe in one God: Father, Son & Holy Spirit; a community of holy love. As the Father He is Creator, Sovereign, and Lord. As the Son He [Jesus] is both fully God and fully man and is the One who died to save us, was raised to life, and is coming again. As the Holy Spirit He lives in us empowering and transforming us.
2. We believe the Bible is God’s word; His story; that it was inspired by the Holy Spirit, was written by man and speaks to us today, and that it is our handbook for doing life together.
3. We believe humankind is made in God’s image, is in need of God’s forgiving grace, and was created to love God and to love others.
4. We believe that salvation is in Christ alone and is by faith and not by works; that it is personally accepting Christ as Lord and Saviour; that it is a free gift conditional upon repentance and that it holds out the promise of eternal life.
5. We believe that the church is built, gathered and loved by God, has Christ as its Head, and comprises the people of God who exist to fulfil the mission of God.